Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ma Pochette

Since I saw this on Louis Vuitton LVoer's blog, I could not stop myself from lusting over it.

Mini Pochette Accessoires Trunks and Bags


I checked the LV stores in Dubai but both Mall of the Emirates and Burjuman have run out of stock. I would love to get my hands on one because my Petit Noe needs a pochette to carry small items that could get lost inside the bag. More than its old school beauty, this Mini Pochette can provide easy access to my most frequently used little stuff such as keys, access card, lip balm, flash drive & mobile phone. It’s not easy to search in a wide, deep bag, and sometimes it takes me forever to find my access card at work, which can really be a bummer when you are in a rush in the morning. Plus, with the Petit Noe’s built-in D-ring, I can easily attach the chain of the pochette so there is a very low risk of losing the pouch because it’s attached to the bag.

If only they offer shipping in this side of the world, it would be a lot simpler for me to get one :(

No comments: