Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What Kept Me Busy After 5

…in San Diego, California was the shopping experience!

These bags contain just a few of my purchases. By the time I took this photo, the rest of the stuff I bought in the last couple of days were already stowed away. I literally racked my brains trying to fit everything in my 2 pieces of luggage!


I had a feeling I'd be able to find this in the States. Horton Plaza’s Louis Vuitton didn’t fail me :)




Before I left, my Uncle Regie & Auntie Malou gave me this as a gift:



On top of this, I got a Hollister shirt and top, too. woohoo!!

What’s good about this trip is that it didn’t hurt my credit cards. Since my relatives treated me to most of my meals each day, plus my cousins drove for me in town, I saved up from my per diem so I was able to buy (loads of) stuff for me & hubby.  


12 comments:

Pat said...

wow! humataw ka sa shopping ha. :D

Anonymous said...

that's what im also looking forward to sa vacation namin sa states. someone teased me, ang yaman ko daw, pabaksyon bakasyon lang sa states. sabi ko, poor nga kasi aside from airfare is cheaper there (than to pinas), free accomodation, food and sometimes shopping pa! hahaha. tapos libre tour and transport. san ka pa talga!

Gracie said...

hi pat! yup, i really shopped a lot...kahit super sumakit na ang mga paa ko! hahaha!

Gracie said...

hi che, naku, so true! sa States, when you come and visit, they will treat you sa lahat. winner talaga! :)

Kelly said...

gracie, i'd like to be your shopping partner. feeling ko magkakasundo tayo. haha.

Gracie said...

kelly, i'm sure 'pag nagsama tayo mag-shopping, kakabahan ng todo ang mga hubbys natin! hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

wow sarap nmn, shopping! :D
kinda late na ito pero welcome back nga pala. ;)

Gracie said...

thanks thea! :) o, hinay-hinay lang ha...nagpapagaling ka pa. i pray for your swift recovery. ingat sis!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! daming loot! ehehe

Anonymous said...

nagtira ka pa ba sa ibang shoppers? naku, kaya huwag kang titira sa states. pag tumira daw dito, balita ko, hindi na nililibre ng relatives. hahaha! :)

Gracie said...

hi vannie,

oo nga eh. para akong nag-hoarding,, lalo na ng Bath & Body Works items...haha! :)

Gracie said...

hi weng,

thanks for the tip! sinabi ko nga kanina kay Ryan. ayun, forever vacationers na lang daw kami sa States para libre lahat! :)