Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Afternoon Treat

Sorry, I just had to document this rare occasion: my frienemy at work, A, has decided to treat the gang for some after lunch sweets today. I was the only lucky one to get something extra though – my all-time favorite double blended Strawberry Banana Smoothie! I was craving for one earlier but was too lazy to go downstairs to buy one. So when they grabbed some sweets from CafĂ© Bateel, he took time to make a quick stop over at Caribou for my smoothie fix. How sweet!


From someone who teases me like a bully every single day at work, this is such a welcome treat indeed! He had just proven he likes ‘geeks’ apparently! (yes, he calls me such just because I love scrabble!)

Note: picture posted with permission of the ‘generous guy of the day’

No comments: