Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks

I know this is long overdue, but still, I want to give my sincerest gratitude to all those who took time to visit us in the hospital. Your presence and thoughtful presents mean so much to us.

Here's a HUGE hug and thank you to:
  • The DIFC Authority Business Development Administrators Team for sending me the gorgeous floral arrangement. I was wishing for a bunch of flowers at least when I deliver but I didn't expect something this grand though. Thanks so much - totally made my day!



  • My team mate, HH for having these yummy chocolates delivered to my room, and for swinging by during lunch break to see me and the little one. Appreciate the sweet gesture of yours. Baby D thanks you for the enveloped gift, too.



  • My best cousin Sarj, for the delicate flowers you brought for me. But what I really loved was the card that came with it...it was so touching! I'm so lucky to have you as Dade's wonderful Aunt.



  • My bessie Beth, who not only provided moral support during the day of my delivery but also took snaps of our family and its new addition. The balloon and the huge announcement card were so pretty. And the clothes that you bought for Dade - wow! Thanks a million, sweetie! Mwah!!




  • My photographer friend, Kelvin, who also came by the hospital on the day i delivered. Thanks for buying lunch for my Mom that day, and for taking pics of Dade. The gifts you gave our little man were appreciated. And thanks also for the parenting tips...useful, dude!



  • The Pinoy mafia at work who visited us at the hospital by batches. Appreciate the flowers, fruits and chocolates you brought. I'm so fortunate to have you guys as friends, not just as colleagues.



  • Bob & Ditas for coming over, and for bringing Ryan's tobacco to celebrate our son's arrival. Your friendship and support to our family is something we truly treasure.



  • Armil & Mabe for taking time to see us, and for bringing Dade the charming sets of onesies. In a few months, we'll be the ones to visit you at the same hospital for the arrival of your princess. Glad to have your friendship after all these years.



  • Harvey & Gracita for driving all the way from work and for sparing us some Annika minutes just to see us. The set of layette for the LO is soooo cute! Thank you, thank you!




  • Pid, Gayle & Guianna for visiting us at home, and for gifting Dade with the lovely baby book that matches the theme of his nursery. It's so adorable I can't wait to fill it with memoirs for the little guy!



  • Maie & Ahmed for stealing some precious time away from your baby just to pay us a visit at the hospital.  Thanks also for the set of clothes and pair of shoes you got for Dade. He'll look cute on it, I'm sure.




  • Yvonne for always thinking of us and for not failing to visit us even after a tiring day at work. Merci beau coup!

On the day I gave birth to our firstborn, I felt so loved and so appreciated. Words aren't enough to describe the happiness that enveloped me then. Thank you to all of you once again!

4 comments:

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

wow, so many clothes for baby dade! puno na baby cabinets nya ha! :)

congrats again gracie!

Gracie said...

hi jacqui,
thanks! oo nga eh. no need to buy him clothes na 'cos super dami nang nagbigay :)

gracita said...

i forgot about this gift!

we bought annika the pink and 75% discounted version, haha! :)

terno na sila ni dade! :)

Gracie said...

hi gracita,
oh, that will be cute! thanks again for the gift :)