Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Kidding Loot

Ok, I know my son has already loads of stuff to fill his room, but the Mom in me just couldn’t help buying him treats when I saw that Just Kidding was having a clearance sale both in their online shop and warehouse in Al Quoz.

I've always wanted Dwell Baby stuff for our Dadelicious but I admit I'm too stingy to spend on toys that are worth more than AED 100 (USD 28).  When I saw that their prices went down to as low as 70% off their regular price, I did a mad dash to the Al Quoz Warehouse last Saturday to check out the items.

I scored a couple of hand puppets that are only priced at AED 18 each (barely 
USD 5), originally with a AED 75 price tag. I’m glad Dade adores them!  I bought extra pieces to be given away as gifts.



love the modern patterns!

I also got him this cute Babylicious bib for only AED 20 (a little over USD 5), which is adorable, but super useful.




I wanted to grab the Dwell Baby Mind Blocks, a classic toy which they added a twist to. However, I was taken aback when I learned that they’re offering only 25% discount in their warehouse.  I know for a fact that it’s 50% off from their online store so I decided to just leave the item and order online instead.  That evening, I did order for a set which are just the cutest blocks ever!



We also ordered the Skip Hop Swipes, which is a useful case that keeps the wipes moist and prevents them from drying out.  It can be hooked to the stroller or be placed in the bag, whichever the parent prefers.  It has a quick-draw opening which makes it super easy to grab a baby wipe with one hand when you’re on the go.  Isn’t that neat? Oh, and it’s BPA-free, phthalate-free and PVC-free, too!


I never imagined I’d be so hooked with baby/toddler stuff shopping.  It’s an absolute joy for me as a parent to find stuff that are dirt cheap, but uber functional and at the same time stylish.  I know a lot of Moms can relate to me but I’m sure the Dads are raising eyebrows already…haha!



2 comments:

gracita said...

ako naman, hooked on buying clothes for my kids, haha! they have more than i do!! :) a lot have been worn only once tapos di na kasya :(

manilamommy said...

hi gracie! thanks for visiting my blog :D dade's 1st birthday looks so awesome!! i love his invites and giveaways :D

god bless!

neva (manilamommy)