Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

4th Church Wedding Anniversary

I cannot believe it’s been 4 years since I walked down the aisle of San Agustin Church in Manila. Oh, it was a lovely day that I will forever treasure! It was the day we signed and sealed the deal in front of God, our families and friends.  Truly unforgettable!

We’re so thankful that we were able to celebrate our church wedding anniversary tonight. Much thanks to my friend, H who gladly took care of Dade while we sneaked in an exclusive dinner date.  How I missed having a night out with hubby alone!

We ate at Caramel, one of the elite restaurants and lounges in our centre.  We tried their famous Steak and Frites and Grilled Chilean Sea Bass that are perfect for a special occasion such as this.




Next week is another occasion not to be missed – our 5th wedding anniversary (civil), which we also celebrate.  Uh huh, two anniversaries that are only a week apart.  Cute, right?  



No comments: