Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spa & Dinner Date

Last week, I had a much-awaited spa date with my girlfriends J & B. Our common available day was a Monday and we drove to Dubai Media City where Chill Spa is. We booked for a 60-minute Aromatherapy massage and 30-minute full body scrub. It.was.heaven!


all ready to be pampered

The best thing about this deal is that we got it for only AED 160! Woot woot! Thanks to Cobone, we were able to grab these packages at less than half their original price.

We had dinner afterwards at The Noodle House in DIFC where we also got 30% discount thanks to my company ID's perk. So you see, our night was sooo sulit – relaxing and tummy filling with big savings. Now who wouldn’t want that?

I really had fun with my girls! I hope we could do this more often. It was a welcome respite from all the work, wifey and mommyhood duties that I juggle everyday.



No comments: