Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy News

wee!!

What a beautiful day!  It's my almost-16 week check-up today, and we found out Dade's getting a baby sister soon.


Hubby is wishing for a princess in the house and he's so stoked his wish is granted.  He was literally rejoicing in my OB's office after he announced the good news.  We were all nervously waiting in the dark and looking seriously at the screen while my OB was doing the ultrasound.  Yep, no balls nor trunk in sight so it's definitely a "she".  As for me,  I was secretly hoping it's a girl because I'd like my own baby girl to doll up, hihi!


We're happy beyond words! We feel so blessed.  Thank you, God!

9 comments:

Mamee Nani said...

congrats mommy gracie! kumpleto n, boy & girl:) btw, im a follower!

Pam G said...

yay...congratulations, sis! quota na! :)

Maver said...

Wow, quota na! Congrats! Have a safe delivery...

Anonymous said...

quota na nga!
inggit ako! di ko ata kakayanin if ever the second baby to be will be another boy.
excited na talaga ako for your next party.:)

Gracie said...

thank you, girls! :) hugs!

Crinklynose said...

Congrats sis! Sooo happy for you :)

ottawan dude said...

I'm so glad to hear that kind of news.

abigail said...

congratulations!

Gracie said...

thank you everyone :)