Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Have Visa, Will Travel

Despite the scorching heat of the sun, I endured a high noon trip to the Jordan Consulate a while ago to pick up our passports with the visa required for entry to Jordan. Ryan and I will be traveling next week for a 4-day stay at the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan as a treat to celebrate our 30th birthday this summer. We’re both excited as we are keen on visiting the Dead Sea, and exploring Petra, which is designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.

I just hope it’s not gonna be too hot as walking on Petra alone is going to be rough and tiring…unless I could get myself a good donkey to hop on.

6 comments:

Pat said...

will be waiting for your stories and pics : )

julliefer said...

ang saya naman nito. swimming sa dead sea! share pics ha. will try to bloghop more often. :) thanks for always dropping by. ;)

got u tagged nga pala. http://julliefer.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-got-tagged-by-abie.html

Aggie said...

Gracie, I tagged you here!I hope you can find time to do it :D

Gracie said...

thanks pat! i still owe this blog 2 travel stories...hehe! i need to get around 'em soon.

Gracie said...

thanks for the tag, pheng! :) promise, i'll share a pic of my floating self sa dead sea...haha!

Gracie said...

hello aggie! thanks for the tag. will do it soon :)