Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dead Tired

I am so exhausted all I wanna do is just sleep. This weekend was really great & we got to meet a lot of friends we haven't seen in ages. But I guess all the fun I had is taking its toll on me now. My throat hurts like hell & any moment now my colds are sure to break out. Haaay! My curse before traveling!!

And as if that's not enough, yesterday, I chipped my molar while eating pork sisig. I went to see my dentist this afternoon for a filling, and because I was so tired, I dozed off while sitting on the dental chair...with my mouth wide open. No kidding! I felt myself falling into deep sleep that I had to wake myself up. I hope the doc didn't notice that.

Pics of our escapades this weekend will be posted sometime during the 2-day holiday owing to UAE National Day. For now, I'm just gonna catch up on some much needed rest because I still have a long week ahead.

No comments: