Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bulletin Board – Not!

This blog is not a public sounding board. This is my personal blog, and only I myself can use this to vent out. If someone has any issues with anybody, especially if that “anybody” is not even my friend to begin with, then please spare my little space in this blogging world.

To my blogosphere friends, I'm so sorry I had to take out my chat box from my page. Someone made some nasty comments about a person I know (read: acquaintance only NOT friend) that was uncalled for. I don’t understand why that person used my blog to write spiteful things about a person when I’m not even associated to the person he/she is throwing foul accusations at. And even if I am, that does not give him/her the right to post such profanities and comments in my blog. I am extremely cautious about being involved in sticky situations especially if related to family matters so if the person who posted such profane comments is reading this, please do your thing elsewhere. This is a wholesome blog, and I intend to keep it that way.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Well said and enjoy your weekend.

Jacqui said...

Hi gracie,

kaya pala trying to find your message board! hehehe! ka-intriga naman ... hehehe!

anyway, stay happy preggo!

Gracie said...

hi incog & nito,
thanks! and you, too!

Gracie said...

hi jacqui,
yep, had to take it out. it's so weird. bahala na that person to leave comments...moderated naman eh! LOL!
stay safe & healthy!

PM said...

i read nga those comments and i was shocked. good thing you removed it na muna. : )

Gracie said...

hi pat,
it was so horrible when i read those comments and felt very embarassed. that person has left another comment in my blog (on a certain post) but since moderated naman, i deleted it immediately. that is the last time that person is ever going to use my blog for his/her personal rants.