Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Rare Lunch Out

Guess who I had lunch with yesterday?

Had the pleasure of Luke, Jimmy & DJ Mike’s company over lunch at Hediard for a buffet meal courtesy of the Pinoy mafia.  My colleagues, M & G watched their concert last Saturday night and invited them over to the centre to have lunch yesterday before their rehearsals.



The guys were all very down to earth and quite chatty, especially Luke. We finished so quickly because they had to go back to check-in the other hotel where they are performing last night. I wish I could watch at least one of their shows till the 7th April, but I don’t think I can considering how late the show will start (10:00 pm).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful lunch with them! Enjoy your day.

Gracie said...

thanks! and you, too!