Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hodgepodge

My mind is just racing with tons of ideas that I can’t seem to stay still. I'm multi-tasking and yet I still feel like I haven’t got enough time to do everything I wanna do.  For starters, I need to focus on keeping the house spic and span because we have guests arriving on Friday. I invited dear husband’s friends over for dinner after our Al Qasba date, which is just about 10 minutes drive from our place. I already have a menu in mind – I just hope Ryan will help out with the cooking :)

********


I also am starting to prepare for the birthday party of Dade. I know I’m kind of late already, but I was just too swamped with work lately not to mention the fact that I have other things on my plate that need my full attention.  It’s really tough being a working Mom. *sigh!*

*********


After such a long while, I was able to go out for lunch with my colleagues at The Monarch Hotel. Ruth’s Chris Steak House is having a promo going on from yesterday till tomorrow. They’re giving out complimentary Prime Burger from 12 noon to 2:30 pm. All you have to do is make a reservation, show up, and pay for your drinks & anything extra.


Abbie & Gina


Auee & Marky

that's moi!

my lunch for the day with a glass of virgin mojito



I liked the chips and the burger but would’ve loved it if they were generous with the size. Gourmet Burger KitchenJohnny Rockets serve bigger patties in bigger buns.

(pardon the low quality BB pics)


********

We finally fixed Dade’s nursery!  The little tot now has a play area where he can sit, crawl, and learn how to walk.  I love the mats that we ended up getting!  They’re 100 x 100 cm in size, and about an inch thick each, so Ryan & I can lie down with Dade without having to worry about breaking his mat…haha!

********

I know this is sooo late, but i just have to say I love Sandra Bullock’s look at the 
Oscar’s!  So svelte!  That’s what you call a winning look!



(photo courtesy of Oscar.com)


********

I am super attached to my Blackberry!  If one day goes by without a properly working Blackberry Internet Service (BIS), I go nuts already!  Blame it on the Blackberry Messenger & Facebook!


********

I found the place where we could get our weekly fix of taho.  Thanks to New West Zone's Grocery in Al Ghusais, we can now savor the taste of this beloved soybean delicacy without having to fly home.

yummy-licious!



********

These are just some of the things going on inside my head.  Expect a couple of cohesive posts in the next coming days.  I want the rest of my stories and thoughts accompanied by pictures.

Till my next post. Ta ta!


No comments: