Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 11th Month, Dade!

I can't believe it's only a month to go before my baby turns 1 and officially becomes a toddler.  I don't think i'm ready for that yet, but what can I do? sigh!

Anyhoo, happy 11th month to our dear Dadelicious!  You amaze us each and every day with your unraveling personality and your charm.  Your laughter is music to our ears. Can't say the same with your crying & wee fits from time to time, but we love you sooo very much nonetheless, anak! Mwaahhh!

last photo of monthly celebration as an infant 

Of course the celebration isn't without a cake, this time from Paul's.  It's also my Dad's (the Lolo Daddy) birthday so we bought another cake for him with his own candles that I blew, too.  We had a simple feast to mark this super special day.



Thanks to my super BFF, B for celebrating with us and for taking the nice pictures!

2 comments:

clarice said...

Belated happy 11 months, Dade!

:)

Anonymous said...

uy lapit na ng first birthday! advance happy birthday, dade!