Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Birthday Celebration & Ryan's First Father's Day

Unlike the 5 birthdays I've had away from home, my previous one was the first no-frills birthday that I've ever had.  In fact, it was a series of firsts: first birthday without a party, first birthday as a Mom, first birthday that I had to share the limelight with somebody else because it's his first father's day (not that I'm bitter, haha!), first intimate birthday celebration with my two loving boys. Ah, nothing gets better than that! So you see, even if I didn't get to celebrate my special day the way I used to, it's still just as special.  No, make that extra special :)


We had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's for some uber tender baby back ribs that reminded us of the tasteful version of Racks back home. We also orderd white fish & shrimps cooked the New Orleans way perfectly partnered with pilaf rice & steamed broccoli, which is my absolute fave.





Now on to the gifts:


bag bling from dear hubby


first blue box from my Pinoy colleagues






a bottle of perfume from Bessie B
a lovely greeting card from my friend at work, Loopins
with a bouquet of pink hued flowers, too
scrumptious Magnolia Bakery Cookies N' Cream cake from the de la Cruzes

a hotel voucher from cousin S & her hubby

and not to forget Daddy's gift


And what did we get for the first time Daddy?

a new toy!
Happy father's day, honey! Dade & I love you sooo very much!  You're a darling, Dad and we're so proud of you!  Kisses from your two babies!


7 comments:

MrsGooding said...

you're so lucky! You got so many pressies! I love the LV bag bling! Been lusting for one for yonks but can't justify the cost! haha

I also want me an iPad! waaaaa so inggit!

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, sis!

mm said...

belated happy birthday!=)

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday! So many pretty presents & yummy ones too. That Magnolia bakery cake looks yummy! There's a Magnolia bakery there? Wow. -Mandy

Unknown said...

Belated Happy birthday sis! :)

janis said...

happy birthday! :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
Also see my web page - アグ ブーツ