Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Perfect Nappy Bag

After a lot of soul, er, online searching, I found the perfect diaper bag for our little princess.



I so love this Gramercy Park Kate Spade Stevie diaper bag!!!  Just look at the colors...so fun and girly! Now the question is where will I get it from??  They're out of stock from katespade.com plus they're nowhere to be found on eBay. Sad :(

My next option is this Noel Kate Spade Stevie bag so that I can use it even after Baby L has grown older.  This is sort of my Plan B bag, in case I don't get my hands on that colorful Gramercy Park bag.



Of course, there's a third option -- the Chestnut Ridge Bag.  It's currently on sale at katespade.com.  I love the texture of the bag -- so chic!



Waaahhh!!  I'm confused!!

By the way, here are the specs of the bag for those who are curious about the dimensions, material and what it comes with:
  • over the shoulder with zip top closure
  • 14-karat light gold plated hardware
  • comes with changing pad, coin purse (only for the Chestnut Ridge Bag) and stroller straps
  • wipable lining
  • ksny blind embossed signature on resin license plate
  • 6.75'' drop length for Chestnut Ridge Bag and 9.0" for Stevie Bag
  • size: 11.7''h x 14.0''w x 5.1''d for Chestnut Ridge Bag / 11"h x 18.0"w x 8"d for the Stevie Nappy Bag

2 comments:

fleur said...

I love the first bag!! I wish they sell it here in Manila!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Kindly tell me where can I get Kate spade diaper bag?