Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Benefit Loot

This is what boredom can do to you. 

my holiday order
  
Three weeks ago, I was leisurely surfing the net and found myself browsing the Benefit website.  I have been a Benefit user for over a year now having started with their Brow Zings brow shaping kit followed by the Rockateur cheek powder which I both love to bits (I am using them now as I am typing this!)

I was delighted to discover their Sweet Shoppe Holiday Limited Edition sets and instantly fell in love with the Sugar Glam Fairies, which I only got for $45 (originally priced at $97).  The set comes with the following products and are in a cute coffee shop tin can that I can use to store some knick knacks for Lexie:

  • full size They’re Real! mascara
  • full size The POREfessional
  • full size Hoola
  • Benetint medium

festive tin can

what's inside

I also ordered some of their other bestsellers for my besties for Christmas.  Can’t wait to share my bene-happiness this holiday season! 

bestsellers

They also had a promotion on free international shipping when you order above $125.  My total order was $124 and I had to find the cheapest item I could to avail of the free shipping offer.  This is what I found for $5, haha!

my new dual sharpener

And to top it all off, I get this lovely make up case for free among the free testers they threw in to my loot.

in my favorite color!

testers


So happy with my purchase, and most importantly, I was very much relieved that they came right on time. 

It's gonna be a happy Christmas indeed! :)

No comments: