Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

9 Years of Married Bliss

I’ve been officially Missus de Gracia for 9 years now and I couldn’t believe how time flies!  I remember arriving just in time at the Mayor’s office, hoping that Ryan and his family are already there because my golly, it would’ve been embarrassing if I had gotten there before him! 

We celebrated our anniversary  with a relaxed and quiet breakfast at The Farm in Al Barari.  Nothing fancy – just my man and me. 

on the way to The Farm

here we are!

the menu

outdoor seating with a view of the pond

Luckily, our anniversary fell on a Sunday so it was easy to book a table for us at our preferred time.  The drive from our place was smooth, and only took us less than half an hour to get to the restaurant.

Both of us ordered The Farm Breakfast Set and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice each.  We also ordered a Classic White Flour Waffle with strawberries, maple syrup and chocolate drizzle on the side.  But my most favorite of all was the plain croissant which is the best one I have ever had here in Dubai.  It is flaky on the outside and super soft and buttery on the inside – just the way I like it. 

outdoor view

me taking photos of the tranquil place

happy breakfast eater

ready to dig in!

carbs no care!

happy 9th, my love!

I washed down my meal with a cup of cappuccino that was just the right blend. 

coffee & me

The indoor sitting area is also nice and quaint.  And they also have a small grocery inside the shop where you can buy some bread and other stuff for the kitchen. 





I would love to go back again while the weather is glorious and I might just bring the kids.  

No comments: