Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Precious Journal

Two weeks ago, I found this beautiful journal at Magrudy's:




The moment I laid my eyes on it, I instantly fell in love!  (look at the following pages inside and you'll understand why)


Being the sentimental person that i am, i bought this journal without thinking twice. I carry it with me most of the time so that when i feel inspired to write, I jot down my thoughts with hopes that my child will appreciate this when he grows older.  This journal will definitely go inside the time capsule I plan on keeping for the little angel. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks beautiful! =)

Big Eyed Gal said...

I've always been a fan of Anne Geddes. Love the journal too Gracie. I'm sure the little angel would enjoy reading that when he's old enough.

Hope all is well with you three. :)

Super init na dito grabe!

Gracie said...

hi kelly,
thanks, girl! sayang my shots didn't do justice to the book!

Gracie said...

hi valerie,
aren't her photos amazing or what? they're so beautiful (although hubby finds the cover photo too disturbing..haha!) i hope our little one will enjoy reading what i have written there.
all's well with us, despite the move (still not done!). and yes, mainit na rin dito...yikes!