Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Weepy Me

Finally, Marley & Me was shown in the UAE!  I had the chance to watch it last night with hubby.


I cried buckets from the middle towards the end of the movie. It was so embarrassing! Good thing I'm pregnant...I had my hormones to blame for being weepy.  But surely, even if I was not pregnant, I'd still cry to death from the movie. I suddenly felt the urge to go home and see my beloved dogs, Chloe, Chooey & Alexis. *I miss you guys!*

"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his."
- Very well said, John Grogan!

6 comments:

Crinklynose said...

wow, i just left a comment on cheche's blog about this movie :o)

goodness, me too, i cried buckets and buckets. i also blamed everything on my prego hormones kasi i was really crying my heart out with matching hikbi and snort na di ko mapigilan. as in ang lakas ng hagulhol ko, nakakahiya talga. grabe. i cried more than i did when i saw the movie the notebook. i love this movie though i really didn't expect it to be that sad.

hope all is well sis..

Ozzy's Mom said...

this is so true about dogs; still i don't like dogs very much because some are too noisy!!! ahahaha

Gracie said...

hi berns,
naku, 'di ko rin napigil ang mga hikbi and snorts. pinagtatawanan ako ni hubby and i was lightly punching him to say that it wasn't funny! the lone piece of tissue i had was wet with tears.
everything's well with me, sis. ikaw, lapit na ah! just waiting for Annika to arrive :)

Gracie said...

hi vannie,
yeah, dogs are the best models when it comes to unconditional love. lucky for us, our dogs aren't that noisy. in fact, our labrador Alexis is too playful & barks only when she sees cats :)

Big Eyed Gal said...

I love this movie and I cried like a baby (with matching hikbi pa! Lol!) when Marley started to get sick. I remembered my dog, Butter who died last year kasi. I miss her...

Anonymous said...

I.LOVE.THIS.MOVIE!!! Even my husband was deeply moved, and that's not easy to do. When we got home, we showered our "firstborn" BamBam with lots of hugs and kisses :)