Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Awards Night

We had an office event last night at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel. It was an opportunity for us to glam up a bit as we walked on the red carpet and mixed and mingled with our colleagues across the centre. It was an important awards night, and despite not being shortlisted as nominees, a lot still went and showed support. It was a pleasant evening as the Godolphin ballroom was filled with peals of laughter courtesy of the comic host and presenters of the awards. It felt like we were in the Oscars!



Here’s a snapshot with my Pinoy friends in the company after having dinner. See my very relaxed sitting position? It was past my bedtime already, hence, the look. I was pretty happy that a lot had complimented me that I don’t look pregnant at all when my back is turned. Yeah, yeah – not pregnant looking…just fat! Haha!

No comments: