Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Merci Beau Coup!

To all those who left messages on my comment box related to this post, I just wanna say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your support, encouragement & kind words. You just don't know how much your short notes mean to me. Not only did they make me feel better, but they also made me feel stronger & more confident in facing the future. I'll be a total hypocrite if I'd say I'm not one bit scared but reading all your messages has made me realize that there is actually no reason for me to feel insecure and doubtful because something much more wonderful is in store for us. This decision is perhaps one of the toughest ones we've ever made, and I'm very glad that we took the road less traveled - all for the love of our son. I didn't think many people would understand but through open-minded sisters like you, I came to a realization that it's nothing to be ashamed about and we owe no one any explanation.

Again, thank you to each and everyone of you. here's a BIG HUG from me. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...your welcome sis :)

Marriage is work. That's why it's important that the couple knows the value of teamwork. Pride will do no good in a relationship. I've seen and heard what it can do to people.

Just be strong. Take it from me ;)

flowerdrumsong said...

Hey Gracie. Read the post and I say, KUDOS to you and your hubby for this temporary change! It is not just sensible but truly, the RIGHT thing to do given the circumstances. Choosing to be a SAHD is not something to be embarrassed about - it is a choice that only men of great virtues and character can make. I know things will work out for you and your family. Take care, sis.