Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Kind of Radio Show

I'm listening to rx 93.1 as I type this. and guess who I'm listening to? Of course, Chico & Delamar, c/o rx931.com's live streaming!

Hearing their voices brings back fond memories of my work life back home. Every morning, I listen to them on my way to work, which makes traversing through EDSA's traffic tolerable. I laughed by myself more than one too many times behind the wheel at the risk of looking like a lunatic to a lot of commuters who see me by their vehicles' windows. Well, I didn't care then - as long as I was having fun.  The heck with all those eyes staring at me!

I even had a couple of entries that made it to the top 10. Damn, with my memory gap I couldn't remember what entries I texted then!

Oh boy, listening to them makes me miss Manila very much!  I just can't wait to get home in December. countdown: 2 months & 3 days left. Yay!

No comments: