Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Save-The-Date Card for Dade's Baptism

Hubby tinkered on the scrapbook kit, and came up with this:




Finally, the save-the-date card for Dade's baptism is ready! I actually had him copy it from one of the invites I saw online. This was his interpretation of it, and I must say I love it! And yeah, I know you're reading this so I'm officially admitting to the public that between the two of us, you're the one who's more creative.

Thanks hon for doing this! :)  How about working on the gift tags next? :P

6 comments:

Eper said...

Hey! Quino's baptism is on Nov. 14 at Sanctuario too! Was originally set for Oct. 3 but was pushed back due to the Pepeng scare.

Gracie said...

hi Eper,
Sanctuario de San Antonio is really a good place for baptism ceremonies ‘cos it’s accessible to everyone, especially to our guests who will come from work (Monday schedule namin eh). I can’t wait to see the pics of Quino’s baptism, especially the ceremony! Bungisngis kasi baby mo eh. Share mo agad ha!

tosinpdx said...

nice ang invitation, Gracie. :) Lapit na pala. :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

Hi Gracie,

Sanctuario is my 2nd choice too for baby miguel's baptism! Ate Sam kasi at CTK, hard to find nice venue for reception that will fit my budget. Di kasi pwede CTK Hall, pang weddings lang daw! Hehehe! Kaka-inis! Mahal naman venue rental Valle 6 and Acropolis. :)

Kaya I am thinking of moving it to Sanctuario, may function hall dun eh, nice and very spacious.

Happy preps! :)

Gracie said...

hi gracious,
thanks! i just hope it all goes well...the preps, that is. stressful talaga 'pag overseas based ka *sigh!*

Gracie said...

hi jacqui,
yup, SSA Hall - dun ang reception ni Dade para convenient. we're so lucky we still managed to book it :)