Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

50 Random Questions

thanks Mandy for this tag! i'm tagging Mich Vannie -- can't wait to see your answers, ladies!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 6:10 am


2. How do you like your steak?
- Medium well please


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Shrek Forever After


4. What is your favorite TV show?
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is my all-time favorite TV show -- I never get tired of watching reruns over and over again.  But i do like SATC, CSI, Grey’s Anatomy, House & Glee, too.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Like Mandy, I want Italy to be my baby.  The countryside would be perfect for me.


6. What did you have for breakfast?
- chicken & seafood fried rice


7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Italian, Spanish & Chinese

8. What foods do you dislike?
- exotic food


9. Favorite place to eat?
- I like to eat at Chili’s, Macaroni Grill & The Noodle House (I hope they bring back the old menu)


10. Favorite dressing?
- ranch


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- I don’t drive, but we do have an Outlander


12. What are your favorite clothes?
- i love casual dresses & jeans


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- I’d like to visit Mauritius, Western Europe & Japan


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- half full


15. Where would you want to retire?
- in the Philippines – somewhere in Laguna (Los Banos, maybe)


16. Favorite time of day?
- night time, when everyone's asleep :) -- same here. I think that’s automatically your favorite time of the day once you become a Mom


17. Where were you born?
- Manila


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- basketball & tennis


19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- I don’t know


20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- not expecting anything here

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- no one in particular

22. Birdwatcher?
- nope

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- night person

24. Do you have any pets?
- 2 dogs back home

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
- nothing. I’m boring right now, I know.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- a newscaster

27. What is your best childhood memory?
- Going to the province with my cousins for summer holidays to visit my maternal grandfather’s side’s farm. Oh, the memories of taking a dip in the river, eating halo-halo, harvesting tomatoes, running in the pilapil and playing all day long.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- dog person

29. Are you married?
- happily :)

30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Always whenever I sit in front, and sometimes when I sit at the back (although I’m trying to make it a habit to do so, too)

31. Been in a car accident?
- several, but thank God those were only fender bender ones

32. Any pet peeves?
- people who have no respect of others’ privacy, inconsiderate people, those who jump the queue, know-it-all jerks & bluffers (sheesh, I have lots of pet peeves, and these are just on top of my head!)

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- cheese, pepperoni, onions and bell pepper

34. Favorite Flower?
- lilies & tulips

35. Favorite ice cream?
- Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Chunky Monkey

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- McDonald's, Burger King, Hardee’s & of course, Jollibee

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
- never (back home). I hope I don’t fail my test here in the UAE (if I get the courage to finally drive here!)

38. From whom did you get your last email?
- work email: from a colleague
- personal email: from Thor Productions

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Hermes to get me a Birkin 35 cm bag (as if my hubby will allow that!)

40. Done anything spontaneous lately?
- none. I'm so boring right now

41. Like your job?
- yes. It’s interesting

42. Broccoli?
- oh yes! love it!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
- our trip to Jordan last 2008. It was fun amid the sweltering heat. It was kind of an adventure for hubby & I -- one trip we will never forget :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- my habibi & our little baby Dade

45. What are you listening to right now?
- the staccato sound of keyboard being typed on

46. What is your favorite color?
- pink

47. How many tattoos do you have?
- none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- two

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 11:47 am

50. Coffee drinker?
- yes. in fact, i finished half a cup while answering this


3 comments:

Mich said...

Thanks Gracie!

http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com/2010/06/50-random-questions.html

Tamang-tama I needed a filler :)

Vanessa said...

great!

i miss getting tags =)
plus, got to know u a bit better pa!

xoxo

AEC said...

we have so many things in common! thanks for answering! ;)