Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dream Luggage

For someone who lives halfway across the globe from her home, I am the type who makes it a point, no matter how expensive it may be, to fly home on a yearly basis to see my family and friends. Having said that, I would need a reliable set of luggage to use whenever I travel, whether to Manila or to other cities, because for me, a luggage that is only good for less than 10 flights is a total waste of money.

Don't get me wrong, I love, love our set of Lojel luggage, which has travelled with me to five countries already including the US.  It's super sturdy and really practical.  But if I have the money to spare, I would invest in a good set of luggage like Rimowa.




This is me being realistic because I guess I'll never, ever own a set of luggage from LV in my lifetime (unless I win big in the lottery which is also not possible in this part of the world!) Besides, I don't think I could ever pull off traveling with at least one LV luggage and eventually sit in coach, haha!

No comments: