Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quick Catch Up

Trying to share some snippets of what has happened so far with our little boy. Now that he is officially a toddler, it was time for us to upgrade our reference book.  Goodbye, the first year...hello the toddler years.


i'm a What To Expect fan




We are suckers for Earth's Best products.  My little boy loves their cereal, teething biscuits, bottled food and toothpaste :)  I just hope our local organic store would bring in more choices for the consumers like me.



Despite Earth's Best being a proud sponsor of Sesame Street, our little boy is not particularly enamored with Elmo.  Just look at the expression on his face:

not too happy with Elmo

A few days later, this is what he did to the poor thing:


Dade, what did you dooooo???!!!


In other news, I went shopping the other day for a couple of new clothes for work.  I found this pair of shoes at a bargain price.


my new Barney-colored shoes, haha!!

from AED 195 to AED 170 -- how can you resist that?

Tomorrow is Dade's party here in Dubai, and I can't wait already (talk about being overly excited!) Stories are in order next week.

1 comment:

Jhona said...

hello sis how r u? My baby like elmo as well..

Happy sunday!