Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quick Pick Me Upper

A compliment in the morning can always start your day with a smile.  Hearing people say how nice your outfit looks on you or how your make up blends well with your skin color can totally make your day.  But my most favorite compliment of all is hearing people (yes -- men, women & in between) say they love my shoes.  I get all cheery and giddy excited! (yep, i'm that shallow, too, haha!)

Yesterday, I wore my purple shoes from Zara to match my lavender top & black pencil skirt. But today, since I’m wearing my navy blue dress (which i got from Unica Hija from back home), I decided to break in my new pair of navy peep toe pumps from my favorite store, Zara.  Even before the clock hit 9:00 o’clock this morning, I already got 5 compliments for my new pumps. And you wouldn’t believe these people: they ask me if I get my shoes from the Philippines! Yes, they think shoes made from my home country are among those with nicest styles they’ve seen (whoopee!!)



my new 4.5 inch pumps :)

I just LOVE shoes!  If you’re a frequent visitor of my blog, you’ll know how wound up I get whenever there’s a new shoe purchase.  Double excited if I get them at a steal price. I may not have bought my first Manolo, Choo or Louboutin yet, but I promise to own a pair of each in this lifetime. Better check out the Brands For Less and see if there’s a treasure I can find in there :) 


3 comments:

leslie said...

love the shoes!

Crinklynose said...

Wooot-woooot! Nice!!!!! :o)

mm said...

nice shoes=) q's lng di ba sumasakit ang paa mo sa close shoes? hay d kse me sanay sa heels and close shoes ang hirap =)