Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sad Musing

Ok, first two posts for the day and it’s all about satisfying the stomach.  Sorry, I’ve been struggling to get some nice thoughts out of my system.  Truth is I’ve been wanting so badly to let out some steam.

Sometimes life can be really unfair.  I don’t normally complain about my life in general, but the way things are going for me at this stage, I feel that I’ve now reached a saturation point.  I am exhausted and frustrated beyond words.  I don’t think randomly shedding a tear or two in between doing something is healthy anymore.  I have to do something NOW lest I want to succumb to depression and later on to nervous breakdown (yipes!)

I just hope in the next coming weeks, things will improve.  I need to see some signs of progress because I don’t want to see myself going through this for a very long time. No one else can help me other than myself.  I guess I better claim for the best and pray that everything else will fall into place.

I keep reminding myself that I am too blessed to be stressed. I'll just immerse myself in happy thoughts until I drown.  That is way better than drowning in misery, right?



4 comments:

Crinklynose said...

awww... hang in there dearie... hugs from me and mikka...

Eper said...

Hi Gracie! Whatever it is you're going through, I hope you get through it stronger, better and wiser. Stay strong!

gracita said...

hi gracie! hope things are well. kahit sa kindermusik class ni dade and annika last sat, you didn't seem happy. thought it was because it's still early in the morning.

i do hope everything's fine. you are indeed blessed! just always remember that and pray nalang :)

cheche said...

this too shall pass. feel better soon =D