Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

After The Rain

Growing up in a Catholic family, I’ve been molded as a person who runs to God whenever and wherever. I remember during my high school days at UST, I would pass by the church every single day just to talk to Him and let go of all my worries. That habit I carried over when I went to college. Instead of joining a sorority or college organization, I signed up for a religious organization (but a socio-political one at that). I can’t exactly carry a tune but I went on and even joined the choir for the Tuesday afternoon mass. It was a devotion I kept until I graduated.

In every challenge or difficulty I go through in life, I never forget to seek God’s help and guidance. I run to Him for everything even for mediocre stuff. I keep Him involved in my life as much as possible. Now with this trial that has scraped by elbows and scratched my heart, I still am holding on to Him – not even questioning the reasons why. I just know within me that there is a reason for everything.

Last night, I snuggled peacefully next to my loving husband. No more tears, no more frustrations…just hopes for our bundle of joy, which are great as ever. We trust that our little angel will come our way soon…in God’s perfect time.

3 comments:

Skylle said...

Very well said Gracie!...All the best!...

Gracie said...

thanks, laine! hugs!!

Pat said...

hugs to you gracie. : )