Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

UP Survey

Snagged this from first-time Mommy-to-be Tinggay.As hubby & I are both products of UP, we each decided to answer these questions.

1. ANONG STUDENT NUMBER MO?
He says: 95-0****
She says: 95-2****


2. NAKAPASA KA BA OR WAITLISTED?
He says: nakapasa
She says: nakapasa


3. PAANO MO NALAMAN ANG ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT?
He says: my sister who was studying in UP then told me that I passed
She says: I found out from our neighbor, D. we bumped into each other in the tricycle queue. He told me about it on the way home. A week after that, I received my letter from UP.


4. ANO ANG FIRST CHOICE MO NA COURSE?
He says: UPD & UPLB, BS ComSci,
She says: naku, revelation ito! sa UPD, BS Computer Engineering (duh!), sa UPLB, BS Computer Science (shocks, just remembering my choices then make me cringe…as if naman tatagal ako sa courses na ‘yun!)


5. SECOND CHOICE?
He says: sa UPD, Engineering (I can't remember kung anong field!), UPLB, Agricultural Engineering (interest ko kse ang gardening & mag-invent ng kung anu-anong bagay)
She says: sa UPD, BS Economics, sa UPLB, AB Communication Arts


6. ANO COURSE MO NA NATAPOS?
He says: BS Applied Mathematics
She says: AB Communication Arts


7. NAG-SHIFT KA BA?
He says: No. 'di ko nga alam kung paano ako napunta sa AMAT eh!
She says: Nope. I was happy with my course. yun pala ang bagay sa ‘kin!


8. CHINITO/CHINITA KA BA?
he says: not
she says: not


9. NAKAPAG-DORM KA BA?
He says: yes, Calma Dorm
She says: yes, kailangan eh!


10. NAKA UNO KA BA?
He says: nope
She says: yes -- proudly!
11. NAGKA-3?
He says: yes
She says: yes
12. LAGI KA BANG PUMAPASOK SA KLASE?
He says: depende sa subject
She says: yes, except lang when I’m sick

13. MAY SCHOLARSHIP KA BA?
He says: asa!
She says: none

14. ILANG UNITS NA ANG NAIPASA MO?
He says: 156 units
She says: 149 units

15. NANGARAP KA BA NA MAG- CUM LAUDE?
He says: never
She says: at some point in my college life, I did

16. KELAN KA NAKATAPOS?
He says: 2001 June
She says: 1999 March

17. FAVE PROF:
He says: Prof. Rolly Panopio
She says: Professor Emeritus Edelwina Legaspi, prof ko sa Speech Comm majors ko

18. WORST TEACHER:
He says: si Ms. Bongolan
She says: si Prof. Gamboa

19. FAVE SUBJECT:
He says: Math 101
She says: Speech Comm 104, Advertising & Marketing, Comm III & Humanities I

20. WORST SUBJECT:
He says: Math 111
She says: SPCM 105 - Philippine Public Address. Gawd, super hirap na subject!!

21. FAVE BUILDING:
He says: but of course, Phy Sci Building
She says: Humanities Building, of course!

22. PABORITONG KAINAN:
He says: Sizzler's, Salad Country & Batcave
She says: Salad Country

23. NONG ESTUDYANTE KA PA MAGKANO BA ANG BINABAYAD MO SA JEEP?
He says: nung freshman, P1.25, hanggang sa umabot ng P2.50
She says: Php 1.25 lang when i was a freshie, hanggang sa tumaas na sa Php 2.00 ‘ata when I graduated

24. LAGI KA BA SA LIBRARY?
He says: oo...para umattend ng meetings sa group projects
She says: oh yes, lalo na ‘pag may term paper na due.


25. NAGPUNTA KA BA SA CLINIC NUN?
He says: oo, pero sumasama lang.
She says: infirmary? Oo naman. three times pa yata. But the worst one was when I had a bad case of dysmenorrhea during my Advertising class. I was standing behind a podium while doing a presentation when I suddenly felt the room spin. My Prof asked me if I was ok because my face was white as paper and had asked me if I could continue but I chose to stay. I was rushed to the infirmary by my brods because apparently, I passed out. When I woke up, imagine my horror as the first thing I saw were those operating lights. I realized was lying on the operating table as there was a dengue outbreak then and there were no other available beds for me to lay on.

26. MAY CRUSH KA BA SA CAMPUS?
He says: syempre...ang crush ng bayan - si Bettina na isang dyosang hindi pinagpapawisan :) tsaka si Swiss Miss (half-Swiss kse sya)
She says: yep, but only a few (not that maraming pangit sa UPLB ha!)


27. ANU-ANO ANG MGA NAGING PE MO?
He says: PE 1 (lecture), Ballroom Dancing, Lawn Tennis & Chess
She says: PE 1 (lecture), Modern Jazz, Ballroom Dancing & Archery


28. KAMUSTA NAMAN ANG BLOC MO?
He says: ok lang. mga brod ko yung mga lalake, pero no comment sa mga babae kasi I don't mingle with them (suplado!)
She says: my bloc is a mix of cool, nerdy and gorgeous people. It’s not exactly the most popular freshman group in the whole university, but I’m very fortunate that all my blocmates were nice and fun to be with. A few had moved to UPD but the rest remained in UPLB. Some had shifted to other courses, too. I still remember our good old days at the Humanities steps and the library. Those were our carefree days when all we needed to think about was where to eat after class and what we’ll do when it rains while buying snacks at Bidani.

29. MEMORIZE MO BA ANG ALMA MATER SONG?
He says: hindi eh -- hon, shame on you!
She says: of course!


30. MEMBER KA BA NG VARSITY TEAM?
He says: no
She says: no


31. NAKA-PERFECT KA NA BA NG EXAM?
He says: nabasa mo ba kung anong course ko???
sShe says: just a few. Partida essays pa yun…hehehe!


32. DITO KA BA NATUTONG UMINOM NG BEER?
He says: Hindi lang pag-inom ng beer ang natutunan ko. dito namulat ang aking mga mata ...*evil snicker*
She says: No. I never liked beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

matalino! hindi waitlisted! =D

Gracie said...

naku, hindi rin! sinwerte lang :)