Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lazy Preggy Lady

Now that I’m almost through with my 7th month, I’ve begun feeling some of the 1st trimester symptoms all over again – laziness, sleepiness, the urge to pee every half an hour or so, just to mention a few.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love doing most of the housework but it’s just that there are times all I wanna do is slack around and sit in front of the computer. Proof of that is this picture of me last Saturday morning taken by bessie B.




I haven’t even had breakfast and yet I’m already Facebooking, haha! Didn’t even bother to help out the husband who was busy cooking in the kitchen for the housewarming. Sorry, I’m preggy so I’m excused. LOL!

4 comments:

Crinklynose said...

yes dearie, enjoy this time na merong excuse from chores, hahaha :o)

pls hook me up on fb as well when you get a chance. tc!!

Jacqui said...

hi gracie,

naku ...lapit ka na! kelan ba due mo? ako despite being top heavy na, gala pa din...puro vacation/trips ang gusto. bwahahaha! :)

Gracie said...

hi berns,
actually, di ako masyadong excused eh...sa kitchen lang for fear na baka mabasag ko lahat ng wares namin :)
i tried to search for you sa fb but couldn't find you. it's berns goya, right?

Gracie said...

hi jacqui,
i'm due on the 8th aug. i really want to travel and roam around, but because it's too hot here na, di na kami makapasyal. so laging sa mall lang ako :(