Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Year Older

Today is my 31st birthday. Another year added to my age. I honestly don't care about the figure as I have something very beautiful to expect this year. And a lot of blessings have come my way the past year so I really can't complain. In fact, there are hundreds of reasons for me to feel grateful that I've lost count already. All I know is that my life is immensely blessed, and in general, I am extremely happy.

The Lord has given me so much abundance in life. As I celebrate another year of blissful happenstance, I cannot help but feel so overwhelmed with the outpour of love coming from all directions. I praise my Maker for giving me so many reasons to be thankful for whenever I wake up in the morning. My life is not the best there is but I am contented with what I have.

I have a husband whose steadfast love keeps me going each day...
I have a loving family who is always there for me...
I have real friends who stick with me no matter what...
I have a stable job that supports me and our growing family...
I have my good health that allows me to do the things I love to do...
...and I have my faith that makes me feel at peace with myself and with everything else.

And as if these aren't enough to make me happy, I get this as a birthday present from the one who holds my heart:



Thank you so much, Honey! You always try to make my wishes come true, and you never fail.

Life is great, and I am happy to be alive! I celebrate this day with pure joy in my heart, and I sing with praise for all the blessings that keep darting my way :)

19 comments:

shelly said...

happy bithday to us, gracie. pregnancy suits you so well :) regards to sarj. have fun and many more returns.

cheesecakepoi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you more of the best things in life.

Crinklynose said...

happy birthday sweetie!!!!! :o)

flowerdrumsong said...

wow, happy birthday gracie!!!! :) hope you have a safe pregnancy and enjoy your 31st year! :)

Jhona said...

hello! just dropping by..

Mich said...

belated happy birthday gracie! nice bag! ;)

Vanniedosa said...

happy birthday Gracie :) more blessings to come!

PM said...

happy birthday, gracie! the best is yet to come... take care!

Skylle said...

pahabol...hapi birthday gracie!

mm said...

belated happy bday! ur hubby is so sweet=)

Jacqui said...

belated happy birthday, gracie! aliw, june/gemini ka din pala like me. kaya pala kasundo kita eh. hahaha! :)

love your bday gift!so sweet ni hubby ha ... anyway, wishing you a safe pregnancy! :)

julliefer said...

belated happy birthday buntis. :)

Gracie said...

@ shelly - thanks! happy birthday to you, too! :) appreciate the well-wishes.

@ junelle - thank you!

@ berns - thank you, thank you sweetie!!

@ rowena - thanks my dear!

@ jhona - thanks for the visit!

@ mich - thanks! :)

@ vannie - thank you...appreciate your wishes!

@ pat - i do hope so...thanks my dear!

@ laine - salamat! :D

@ mm - thanks, dear! so lucky talaga kay hubby :)

@ jacqui - oo nga, Geminis rock!! :) thanks for the well-wishes!

@ pheng - salamat, friend!

Lleng said...

belated happy birthday gracie!

though we are still not that close, let me wish you more blessings and more happiness to come.

uy lapit na due mo ha..have a safe delivery ok?

gracie, hingi sana ako favor, paki change naman ang name ko sa blogroll mo...lleng as in LLENG not ileng (hangkyut!)..ahihihihihi

thank you...mwah!

Jade said...

Happy birthday! sorry, late. ang saya ng baby shower mo. daming gifts! tsaka saya ng games.

AEC said...

happy birthday! what a great gift. :)

Gracie said...

@ lleng - thanks for the greeting & the birthday wishes! appreciate them :)
napalitan ko na pala name mo..hehe, sorry ha!

@ jade - thanks, friend! ang saya talaga nung games. halos kabagin ako kakatawa! :) and the gifts were all so nice & useful...so sweet of them talaga!

@ mandy - thank you! naku, walang tatalo sa gift mo...mas bongga!! :)

Jesse Pega said...

Belated Happy Bithday Gracie! WIshing you a safe delivery :)

Love your bag too!

Gracie said...

hi jesse,
thank you, thank you! ayan, ka-member na rn ako ng may mga Neverfull :)