Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Week From Now

...I'll be turning a year older. Though there will be no celebration at all, I am still hoping to get gifts from Ryan & my family ;-) They may be lurking around to get some ideas of what to get for me, so I'm posting this short list of what I want to have, materially speaking. I'm sure by now you all know what my real birthday wish is, right?

Item no. 1
Damier Neverfull GM

I noticed that every Mom is strutting with a big bag most of the time. I don't have one as the biggest bag I have in my closet is my Petit Noe, which I love because I can carry it on my shoulders though not big enough to dump many items.

Truth be told, I didn't like this bag when it was released in Monogram but I had a change of heart when they issued pieces in Damier. Hubby liked it when he saw Jody lugging it, and thought it would also look nice on me. So here's hoping & praying that he'll get this bag for me on my birthday, as I declined getting a gift last Christmas :)

Item no. 2

Sony DCR-SX40

Now that the baby is nearing his due date, I'm also busy scouting for a reliable handycam that we can use to capture his grand entrance into this world. We would of course love to capture his milestones on video, so I thought it would be wise to invest on a good quality handycam.

So far, amongst all the choices I have on Sony's 2009 catalogue, this one is what I personally think is perfect for us - compact, light and very ideal for a subject that moves around a lot :) And it's HD, too!  The reviews are good, and for its price, it's swak sa budget! The better talaga if I would be gifted with this (paging Daddy &Mommy!) :D

Item no. 3



I've been eyeing this cute watch since December of last year but haven't gotten around to buying it for myself because...well, simply because I don't have the heart to make a purchase this much when I know I'll be delivering soon. Since I learned I'm pregnant, I've never, ever made any purchase for myself that is not related to pregnancy. I didn't buy myself a gift last Christmas, and I don't see myself shopping for my stuff in the near future. I don't know...I just don't feel like spending money on me. I feel guilty, I guess :(

So here's why I'm posting it here. In case any relative or friend of mine wins the lottery, I'd be happy to receive such, kahit second hand lang :)

******

Seriously, it doesn't matter to me if
i don't receive any of these items on my birthday. I have a very beautiful gift I'm expecting in a few weeks' time, and that's more than enough reason for me to feel greatly blessed on my birthday.


8 comments:

AEC said...

oooh the charm bracelet watch is just too cute!! i love the big ben & union jack charms (i've never been to the UK, but it's one of my lifelong plans, to go there before i die OR before the end of the world). :)

Vanniedosa said...

i love big bags and i love the damier neverfull better than the monogram too :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice list of bday gifts ;)

I would love to have the Sony gadget if I will be given a choices on my birthday...hehehe.

Advance Happy Bday sis! Mwah! Ü

Gracie said...

hi mandy,
yes, the watch is uber cute, especially irl. mabibili ko rin yan, promise! :) and yes, you should see London - it's a very nice city & i'm sure you'll love it.

Gracie said...

hi vannie,
i find myself getting attracted to big bags lately. siguro kasi malapit nako maging Mommy :) di ba mas nice ang Damier - looks classier, di ba?

Gracie said...

hi joanne,
i really like the videocam, as in! sa lahat ng items na gusto ko, yan ang mas pasok sa need instead of want kasi magagamit talaga namin to capture memories. yung 2 kasi kakikayan lang..hehe! :)

Faye said...

I love the LV bag sis!:) advance happy birthday!:)

Gracie said...

hi faye,
thanks, sis! sana mabasa na'to ni hubby :)