Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd Maternity Photo Shoot

Last Saturday, exactly on my 37th week, I had my 2nd photo shoot session with my photographer friend, K. This time around, the shoot was done in our apartment. He bought with him his paraphernalia, which made our flat look like a big studio.

Shame that Ryan had to work that day so he wasn’t able to join the shoot. I really wanted a photo of us, with him kissing my belly but I'm afraid that won’t be possible in the next coming weekends as my tummy’s almost ripe for picking. Bessie B was with us, too, so she helped me & K with the set up.

The photos are much more conservative compared to the previous photo shoot except for one, which I feel should be kept for our eyes only (me + bathtub -- you get the picture).

I love how the pictures came out – simple and subdued. Let me know what you think of them, ok?







Now really, I feel blessed to have a pro-photographer friend who does this for me at no charge. I just love being a guinea pig for this kind of pictorials, haha!

12 comments:

PM said...

i like the first one. the lighting is so nice.. ang ganda ng effect.

Kelly said...

i loooove the 3rd photo! :)

Gracie said...

hi pat,
thanks! sulit ang pag-e-experiment ng photographer ko :)

Gracie said...

hi kelly,
thanks dear! :) ako love ko lahat (kasi ako yung model..haha!)

Jacqui said...

Hahaha, kaya ko kaya pa pix ganito? Nahiya ako bigla ...

Love the 1st photo also. Simple and ganda nga ng effect. Pa enlarge mo ha.

Gracie said...

hi jacqui,
kayang-kaya yan. just choose a photographer you trust & you'll do just fine. we did the shoot in about an hour & sa bahay pa so at ease na at ease ako.
yup, papa-enlarge ko yung pic & i'll keep it sa nursery :)

Eper said...

Love the pics!! Pregnant women rock!!! :)

I suddenly miss my pregnant belly... :(

Faye said...

I love all your photos sis!:) ganda!:)


http://www.lakadkoto.com/
http://www.quicker8.com

Gracie said...

hi eper,
thanks my dear! i'm sure i'll miss my big belly, too when Baby D pops out. and yeah, preggy women rock big time! ;-)

Gracie said...

hi faye,
thank you! 50mm lens lang ginamit dyan the whole time, unlike yung 1st shoot na 70-200mm :) i'm glad all pics turned out well.

flowerdrumsong said...

whoa - beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!! very tastefully done!!! ;)

Gracie said...

hi weng,
you really think so? uy, thanks ha! :) i really want to keep these photos for my son to see when he grows older :)