Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Pressie From Daddy

My birthday is still 3 weeks away but my Dad already got me a birthday pressie. As usual, he's the first to get me one.

For the first time, I never requested a gift, haha!  Since he already offered to contribute for Dade's upcoming birthday celebration,  I coudn't find the guts to ask for one even as a joke. So imagine my surprise when he called the other day at 7:25 in the morning to tell me he's asked my cousin who was in LA to get me an iPad. I  was super thrilled! I told him he shouldn't have but he insisted.  He said it's his way of making up for lost time since he's always been working abroad.  Aaaww, how sweet!  How can you say 'no' to that?

first gen iPad


Heaps of thanks, Daddy!  This is a wonderful birthday gift indeed! I love it to bits (but I love you even more!)

9 comments:

shelly said...

awwww bless your daddy's heart gracie. na miss ko tuloy ang may daddy :(

Crinklynose said...

wow sis another cool toy!! advance happy birthday!

kelly said...

nice toy!

Gracie said...

hi shelly,
aaawww! thank you! and sorry if i somehow made you feel sad sa post ko :(

Gracie said...

hi berns,
thanks! :) what a toy, eh!

Gracie said...

hi kelly,
thank you! mas enjoy pa ni Dade ang toy ko eh..haha!

tracypamela said...

Nice!! =)

AEC said...

what a cool gift! cool dad!! :) happy birthday--magkalapit ata tayo ng birthday ah... mine's coming up in 2 or so weeks... :)

mm said...

sweet naman=)