Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Mother's Day Celebration

My first one wasn’t grand or extraordinary.  In fact, it was just like any other day.  Dade was supposed to have his 9th month check up but it was postponed to the next day as the pedia had an emergency.   So we decided to just go to Dubai Mall and finally get that toy for Dade. But before we went to Hamley’s to spend the voucher for Dade’s new toy (thanks Aunt C!), We went to buy some cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery at Bloomingdale’s first.  We also passed by Kinokuniya to have a look at the books in the largest book shop we’ve ever been to.  We had coffee afterwards at Second Cup.

When we found out that the toy at Hamley’s was out of stock, we headed to Dubai Festival City to check out Toys ‘R Us.  Unfortunately, they were out, too.  In the end, we had dinner at Outback Steakhouse to celebrate.
Mommy & her little cheeky monkey


It was my idea not to get any gift for me.  I was still feeling guilty over the impulsive shoe purchase the week before, so I claimed it to be my first Mother’s Day gift.  I was more than happy spending it with my two boys.  In fact, it was more than enough :)

To all the mothers out there, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration with your loved ones.  



No comments: