Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Loot From Europe

Bessie B went on a three-week tour in Western Europe, and came home last Saturday morning.  She almost didn’t make it to her tour because of the Eyjafjallajökull eruptions last April 14 (she was supposed to leave for Dusseldorf on the 16th April).  Thank goodness she found a flight on the 20th April to Paris!

Here are my pasalubong from her to add to my collection:


fridge magnets -- yay!

Me super happy!  She really made up for all the times she had to send me BB messages for directions (yes, I was her navigator even if we were hundreds of miles apart!)

And she also got me this from the airport minutes before she boarded the plane back to Dubai:



Starbucks Heidelberg coffee tumbler

Sweet! :)

2 comments:

mm said...

i'm also collecting ref magnets=)

Gracie said...

hi mm,
we're one of the quirky ones! i wanna have them framed nga eh to preserve them. kaso hindi na fridge magnet yun. haha!